Cinnamon essential oil
We offer a wide variety of 100 % natural and pure Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil. These are used in various applications owing to their exceptional properties.
Description & History:
The cinnamon is an evergreen tree which is native to China and Vietnam. It has leathery green leaves and white flowers with oval shaped purple berries. Its oils are widely used for medicinal purposes like treating upset stomach, diarrhea, rheumatism, kidney ailments, and abdominal pain.
These oils have antiseptic properties, and are highly effective in treating colds, flu, digestive and menstrual problems, rheumatism and kidney troubles.
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomun cassia blume
- Plant Part: Bark
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Origin: China
- Color: Clear yellow to golden yellow liquid
- Consistency: Medium
- Note: Middle
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Blends well with: Frankincense, Lavender, Cedarwood, Elemi, Citrus Oils, Ylang-ylang and other floral notes
- Aromatic Scent: Cinnamon Bark Oil has a warm, spicy scent that is somewhere between clove and cinnamon. It is slightly herbaceous with pepper notes
Cautions: Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is relatively dermal toxic and irritant. It should not be used in dilution. Avoid the application of this oil during pregnancy.