Juniper Berry Essential oil
We are highly adept at offering Juniper Leaf Essential Oil, which is extracted from juniper leaf plant. This plant is basically a small bushy shrub or tree, which ultimately grows up to a height of 3-35 feet. It grows at an altitude ranging from 8800 to 15,400 feet mostly in the Himalayan region. The berries are plucked from the plant only once in a year and further dried & then grounded before distillation. These products are developed with the help of sophisticated technology and our professionals are experienced enough to develop them in accordance with customers’ valued specifications and instructions. Plus, we offer timely deliveries and charge the most economical prices.
History: In traditional Indian medicine, this essential oil was also applied externally to relieve the rheumatic pain, to counteract alopecia and also as a septic to wounds.
- Our product is considered to be highly supportive, restoring and is also capable to be used as a tonic aid
- It is completely perfect to be used for meditation and can be also used for weight loss. Plus, it can also be used as detoxification blends due to its highly diuretic properties
- Moreover, it is perfectly capable to be utilized for purifying and clearing of the mind
- Botanical Name: Juniperus communis
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Origin: India
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Consistency: Medium
- Note: Middle
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Juniper Leaf Essential Oil has a fresh, rich-balsamic, woody-sweet and pine needle-like odor reminiscent of evergreen oils
Cautions: This essential Oil is non-sensitizing and non-irritating; therefore, it should be completely avoided during pregnancy.